Name: Oliver Cristiano Mendoza-Avila
Sexual orientation: Demisexual
+ Confident in everything that he does
+ Kind and caring for all things, living or inanimate
+ Hardworking to the point of detrimental in some cases
+ Intelligent since he studied everything and anything that he could get his hands on, is the meaning of bookworm
- A little on the introverted side, he didn't have many friends outside of his family when growing up
- Forgets his English a lot and ends up talking in some weird mutilation of, for lack of a better word, Spanglish
- Scatter-brained and restless when he has nothing to do, he's always had something in his hands or looking over this or that and being idle makes him twitchy
- "Uneducated"- he only went to school up to first grade since his family couldn't afford for him to go anymore; he's largely self-taught
- Stubborn and very defensive; his whole family is like this and having to prove to people that just because he didn't really go to school that doesn't mean he's an idiot attributed to it as well
He is full Latino, a mix of Spanish and Mexican origins.
Contrary to his button, he is fully fluent in speaking and writing Spanish. It’s his first language, actually.
Oliver is such a huge fucking dork it’s not even funny.
The ‘No habla español' button was his idiot brother’s fault. He just doesn’t have the heart to get rid of it.
He is the oldest of nine children.
He mostly reads factual books with the occasional fiction. Although he did teach himself, he can't read as well in either Spanish or English.
The rosary is his great-grandmother's
For rp purposes, add me on Skype! twisty.b.straw
I don't do notes since they don't agree with my computer.